***PAND SOCIETY SMALL BUSINESS WORKSHOP***
Wed., Oct 5 from 6:30pm to 9 pm come join us for this very informative seminar, on The Blueprint for Business Success and Learn:
1. How to double your energy and productivity at workplace
2. How to create a system for your business
3. How to get more customers by using review websites such as Yelp!
4. Four big mistakes which may ruin your business
Visit Event Page
Call for more information: 818 884 2549
PAND Society was established to foster the following within the Persian American community:
- Professional interactions, encouraging and maintaining high professional standards, ethics and best practices
- Personal relationships among like-minded members
- An opportunity to represent Persian Americans professionals to the public
- Promoting servant leadership within the communities in which we live
- An opportunity to network and develop professional and business relationships
- Education on networking, marketing, and business expansion methods and practices
Professional Growth & Integrity
PAND Society has established its credibility through organic growth within the community. Two principle methods are the successful cornerstones that continue this tradition: 1. Member recommendations through personal referrals. 2. The fact that members are solicited only by endorsed invitations from the existing membership body. This prudent and well considered policy ensures the integrity to PAND’s vision and purpose that enhances confidence and trust among the members.
|September 26, 2016||September 27, 2016||September 28, 2016||September 29, 2016||September 30, 2016||October 1, 2016||October 2, 2016|
|October 3, 2016||October 4, 2016||October 5, 2016||October 6, 2016||October 7, 2016||October 8, 2016||October 9, 2016|
|October 10, 2016||October 11, 2016||October 12, 2016||October 13, 2016||October 14, 2016||October 15, 2016||October 16, 2016|
|October 17, 2016||October 18, 2016||October 19, 2016||October 20, 2016||October 21, 2016||October 22, 2016||October 23, 2016|
|October 24, 2016||October 25, 2016||October 26, 2016||October 27, 2016||October 28, 2016||October 29, 2016||October 30, 2016|
|October 31, 2016||November 1, 2016||November 2, 2016||November 3, 2016||November 4, 2016||November 5, 2016||November 6, 2016|
PAND Society holds general sessions on a regular basis. The new members are also introduced and welcomed into the society. General Sessions are a great platform for the members to introduce themselves and their services to the other society members.
General Sessions also provide a wonderful opportunity for:
- Members to engage in face-to-face interaction
- Develop strong professional network
- Create new personal relationships and bonds
PAND society lecture series are conducted by peer member professionals or invited guest speakers. These series serve a multi-fold purpose:
1. Addressing the most current pressing issues facing the organization and its members.
2. Dissemination of professional business knowledge to help new members learn or enhance essential skills
3. Motivate members to actively participate in meetings and the community.
Many Iranians chose to make the United States of America their home. It was in early 2009 when a small group of Iranian business professionals gathered with the intent of exploring ways of furthering business opportunity and development and the social good of our community. During this meeting the idea of establishing a prestigious society for the growing community of Iranian professionals was born. This society would seek out Persian business professionals and entrepreneurs with a high level of expertise and who equally professed high ethical standards.